"Don't waste your youth growing up."
-unknown

"Isn't elegance forgetting what one is wearing?"
- Yves Saint Laurent

Monday, December 21, 2009

young style, young heart

This is the begginging. I can't say where this blog will go, whether anyone will ever read it, or what I will even write about, but I can say that this is where I started. Im here to talk about style. I don't pretend to know much about high fashion, I can't list off my favorite designers and their signature looks...But I sure do like clothes! So why not start this little journal, and just put my two-sense out there? My young heart simply cannot decide on who to be yet, so my style is ever-changing. Hopefully I can fill these pages with my new ideas about fashion, my new intrests and idols, and some really amazing clothes. Cross your fingers for the future <3

for now,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment